Blue Hat= Conclusions
White Hat= the Facts
Deals with facts and objectives
Black Hat= Negatives
Negative feelings but with a reason
Red Hat= Feelings
Passionate views about feelings
Yellow Hat= Positives
Positive ideas with a reason
Green Hat= Creative Ideas
Finding new ideas
- Ideas: Theatre, Library, Classrooms
- Black Hat- Not a good idea to use the library becuase not enough space, and people would be cramped, not a good idea because people might eat the food and not pay attention to the installation.
- Red Hat- Felt it was a good idea to use the theatre, as it has a large space, and can do more things in it, felt not a good idea people would only be intersted in the food.
- Yellow Hat- To use the theatre because of the overhead projecto, giving out free food to attract people.
- Green Hat- Thought that using the library or a museum would be an idea.
- Blue Hat- The theatre is a good idea, but the free food isn't.
Time of Installation
- Ideas: Lunchtime, After college, During Lessons.
- White Hat- Everybody has different times when it comes to lunch time.
- Black Hat- People wouldn't give up their lunchtime to watch an installation.
- Red Hat- Lunchtime is a good idea because in everybodys spare time.
- Yellow Hat- it would work at lunch as that is the time when everybody is around.
- Green Hat- After college as all the classes would be free.
- Blue Hat- During lunchtime is the best time.
- White Hat- Have to think if some classrooms were going to be in use, and which ones we could use, maybe transfering from one room to another.
- Black Hat- Switching rooms during the installation is not a good idea because people would get tired of moving, outside space wasn't a good idea because of technical difficulties and it being cold.
- Red Hat- It could work if everything gets set up.
- Yellow Hat- It would make make things different and interesting, to use differnet kind of installations for each group.
- Green Hat- Instead of using the rooms, could use the outside space.
- Blue Hat- The moving from one room to another is a good idea.